Wizard Financial launching Ordinary Octo NFT Staking 🚀| Proper Guide to Stake NFTs 📙
Hey, Wizards! 👋
Today we are here to announce something very exciting. We have partnered up with Glitch Guild to provide all of you guys with a chance to stake NFTs and earn through them.
You will be able to stake Membership NFT collection — OrdinaryOctoNFT on the Wizard 🧙♂️ website.
The earlier your stake starts, the more $GLTCH tokens you can accumulate!
After 2000 mints, we will open additional pool so you can stake more Octo NFTs and get more $GLTCH tokens!
Details of Ordinary Octo NFT staking 💰
💰 Allocation: $15 000 worth of $GLTCH tokens in pool
⏲ Duration: 1 month
🐳 Limits: No limits per wallet
🛕 Place: https://wizard.financial/
💎 Claim date: at TGE (TBA — to be announced)
🔨 Mint: https://rareboard.com/ordinaryocto
🎫 As an NFT holder you will have access to the following utilities after token launch from Glitch Guild:
- Access to staking for valuable NFTs
- Access to NFT Farming
- Passive Income from the Treasury
- IDO whitelist spot
- Special giveaways
Stake NFT for a month and earn Glitch tokens. Glitch tokens will be claimable on TGE (Token generating event). Make sure to be the early bird. The earlier your stake starts, the more $GLTCH tokens you can accumulate.
Now coming towards the steps to stake the NFTs.
How to Stake NFTs:
- Move over to https://www.wizard.financial/nftstake/single
& connect your wallet. Make sure it is on BSC mainnet.
- After connecting wallet, click on stake to stake your Octo NFTs
- Approve NFT and WIZARD both and confirm the transactions.
- Select the Octo NFTs by their ids that you want to stake then click deposit and confirm the transaction.
- And that’s it, you’ve successfully staked your Octo NFT(s).
For any questions or queries, you can always get back to us.